Exclusive Interview the Blingo Moshling by Simon Growl

Blingo the Flashy Fox is a top Rapper moshling in Monstro City. Yo, WassUp! Blingo coming at Ya live from My Goopendously Dope Crib Up in Hipsta Hills.

Blingo Moshling #103

Roary Scrawl's been hassling me to jibber jabber to The Daily Growl ages but I've been to bussy promoting my tongue-twisting single Diggin' Ya Lingo.



WADDYA MEAN, YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT?
Head to Amazon.co.uk and you can download it ABSOLUTELY FREE! How diggity wiggity cool is that!

Blingo Digging Ya Lingo album cover
Anyway, my media-savvy mentor GoldiRox has persuaded me to spill the beans and tell you what I've been up to lately. Ain't no thing 'cos she's been dishing out super flay advise ever since I rescued her from the rear view mirror of an abandoned limo.
Simon Growl on Moshi Monsters
So how does a gooperstar rapper like me spend his time? Well, for the past few weeks I've been in the goodio writing a whole heap of rap.

I've also been helping Simon Growl in the fashion department. He's a sazzy manager but man, have you seen those crazy high trousers and platform boots? Dude needs a Blingo makeover, no doubt about it!

Think you can keep up with my fast talking jive? Why not give it a try! Udigwotsgoindown? WE IS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment